The carpet in your store or office environment serves a number of purposes.
- It enhances the aesthetics of your environment
- It reduces the noise levels within your environment
- It is “warm” under your feet
- And one of the least understood purposes of carpet is its ability to filter the pollutants out of the air and hold them in the carpet until it is vacuumed and or cleaned. This ability allows the carpet to assist in keeping the air that your employees breathe – as clean as it can be.
What often happens is that vacuums that do not have proper filtration systems will re-introduce the contaminants back into the air as the carpet is vacuumed and secondly and most important – carpet is usually left too long between professional cleaning and it gets “full” – just like the filters on your furnace. Once this happens it can no longer hold the soil and contaminants inside its’ structure and as quick as more soil is introduced – it goes directly into the air when disturbed. Also – when this soil is left in the carpet it starts to grind away at the carpet structure – prematurely wearing out your large investment. Visit our web site www.VictoriaCarpetCare.com
What does all this mean to you?
- When looking to get carpet cleaning done it is not usually necessary to do your entire facility. Often it can be treated as different traffic zones with the heaviest soiling zones getting the most attention.
- Extraction cleaning can now be augmented with encapsulation cleaning that provides on-going protection
- If you have a proper maintenance program you can reduce the overall lifecycle costs of your building maintenance with an aggressive cleaning program (it’s like the dentists say – clean and floss only the teeth that you want to keep)
- Everyone on your team will appreciate the cleaner environment. Studies have shown that there is less employee absenteeism caused by poor indoor air quality when carpeting and furnishings are regularly maintained.
- Everyone will have a good first impression of your environment
Our cleaning systems are state of the art, our team members are certified, uniformed, they are our employees, not sub-contractors and are all committed to this unique model of property maintenance. If you have any questions or you’d like a free consultation, we have made it easy for you to contact us: 250-474-7777