Victoria Carpet Care Uses The Very BEST Cleaning Method
Victoria Carpet Care Cleaning Specialists use Hot Water Extraction cleaning method using state of the art, truck mounted equipment. We feel this is the best method of cleaning because it is the most powerful and effective process to remove dirt, harmful bacteria, fungus, chemical residue, pollens and much more from both your carpet and under padding. Isn't that reassuring?
Call Victoria Carpet Care for a FREE In-Home Cleaning Evaluation: 250-474-7777
Do I Need to Vacuum Before the Carpet Cleaner Arrives?
You might be thinking... Awesome! The carpet cleaner is coming I can have a week off from vacuuming...
Well, it is true that our system uses high power suction unit---however, it was never designed to suck up large debris and particulate. In fact in order to get short dry times our wands and extractor actually create a seal to the carpet which only pushes around any debris instead of extracting it. And more importantly a proper vacuum-with a beater bar, can effectively remove up to 79% of all sand, soil and dry particulate. What would happen if you add water to soil? Well, it makes mud.
So, if 79% of soil is removed prior to wet cleaning Victoria Carpet Care's state of the art truck mount and portable extractor can focus on and effectively do their jobs of removing the remaining 21% of sticky soils, pollen's, and chemicals that are making your carpets look dull and worn.
Victoria Carpet Care offers all of these great services: High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Leather Cleaning. Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options, Furniture Cleaning
Carpet Repair – Re-stretching
Carpet ripples and buckles can cause irreversible damage to your carpet. As soon as you notice these features developing, have your carpets re-stretched by Victoria Carpet Care to protect your investment.
Testimonials: Victoria Carpet Care
"We had a very sick very large dog (she's ok now) and needed a professional clean of our carpets. They did an amazing job. I can't tell you what s relief it was to come home to a clean carpet after a rough few days. Thanks you." ~ Heather English
I just wanted to let you know in writing how delighted I am with the wonderful job you did on my area rugs. The big wool one, especially, turned out just like new in spite of all the stains. The smaller ones, too, are just like having brand new rugs throughout the house. I especially appreciated how quickly you were able to come and get them and the the short turn-around time before I had them back. My sister was right, you are the best! I can’t imagine a more professional, polite, or personable approach to carpet cleaning. With you it’s an art! I will be recommending you to my friends. Thanks so much, Judith, Victoria