What does we Victoria Carpet Care recommend?
There's no doubt that regular, professional cleanings benefit both you and your carpet. Removing unwanted contaminates from your carpet promotes a healthier indoor environment. Properly maintaining your carpet prolongs its useful life. We can help you determine how often you should clean your carpets during your cleaning visit. Here are a few tips.
· Clean your carpet sooner rather than later. Soil buried in your carpet acts like an abrasive, accelerating the wear of face yarns, and soils are much harder to remove when they've been ground in over an extended period of time.
· Vacuum regularly, especially in front of exterior doors where soils can accumulate.
· Clean up spills when they happen.
· Use products intended for use on carpets only.
· Properly performed cleaning, even frequent cleaning, does not damage your carpet nor will it cause your carpet to soil more quickly.
· ALWAYS consult a professional if you have questions about the care of your carpet.
Our Victoria Carpet Care Cleaning Specialists are more than happy to answer any of your carpet care questions! Call Victoria Carpet Care at 250-474-7777 for a FREE evaluation on your cleaning needs
Victoria Carpet Care offers all of these great services: Carpet Repairs, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning,Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning.
Victoria Carpet Care is happy to provide our Carpet, Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning Services to all of Greater Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Esquimalt, Cordova Bay, Fairfield and Oak Bay.