While vacuuming on a regular basis is essential, deep cleaning is necessary to remove stubborn or set in stains. This process will keep your carpets looking new for a longer period of time and will save you a lot money in the long run. To keep your carpets looking their best, deep cleaning should be done every twelve to eighteen months.
Professional cleaning can save you time and money. If you choose to hire a carpet cleaning professional, it is so important to have someone from the company come to your home to make a cleaning evaluation. This is something that Victoria Carpet Care does! We call it our FREE 15 Minute Carpet and Healthy Home Evaluation! Our Cleaning Specialist will come to your house and assess your carpet for FREE. That's right, there's no cost or obligation of any kind. Absolutely FREE!
Here's exactly what I'll do:
1. First I'll cover all the problems your carpet has. I'll check for "unwanted" stains. I'll be able to tell you whether or not they can be removed and how. This includes pet stains and other difficult stains.
2. I'll calculate the wear age of your carpet. Your carpet may be 10 years old but only have a wear age of 2 years. However your carpet may be 2 years old and have a wear age of 10 years. I'll explain how long it will be before you will need to get new carpet and I'll give you a "prescription" to make your carpet last as long as possible.
3. I'll determine if your carpet is in good health. Oh, you've never thought of your carpet as having good or bad health? Well, just like people, if a carpet is in bad health it will not live long. Healthy carpets are great for healthy people and will keep your wallet healthy. Yes, your carpet's health can affect you and your family's health. Just like you track in dirt from the outside, you also track in car exhaust, cigarette smoke, asphalt, chemicals, dust, germs, pollens, tar, soot and many others. These pollutants get lodged into your carpet just like dirt. Clean Carpets Reduce Indoor Air Pollution You've heard the hype about indoor air being more polluted than outdoor air. Well, it's true. The main reason is because indoor air is trapped. Rarely does it get completely replaced. Outdoor air on the other hand gets blown away and new cleaner air replaces it. Trapped indoor air get pollutants in it from your carpet. When someone walks over them, they get put back into the air you and your family breathe over and over. That's why indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. There is a way out of this vicious cycle. Getting your carpets cleaned thoroughly and regularly gets rid of these pollutants.
4. I'll also test your traffic areas. Traffic areas are the main spots that get walked on constantly.. They are visibly more worn and dirtier. I'll tell you how you can make your traffic areas look as good as the rest of your carpet.
5. After analyzing your carpet, I'll give you a complete FREE written report of the condition of your carpet. I'll tell you what your carpet needs are.
For more information, check out our website at www.VictoriaCarpetCare.com and call our FREE 24 hour Consumer Awareness Message at 1-877-474-7577