The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are eight tough questions to ask a carpet cleaner before he begins to clean your carpet:
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
3. What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5. What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
6. Are you a member of the Ethical Services.com?
7. Are you certified by the IICRC and will you show me your certification certificates?
8. Are your cleaning technicians certified by the IICRC and can I see their certifications?
If you're planning on hiring a carpet cleaner in the near future, it's imperative that you call 1-877-474-7577 to listen to an informative pre-recorded message.
This controversial report will give you the information that most other local carpet cleaners will never tell you.
If you have any questions or comments – or if you’d like us to give you an exact written quotation to clean your carpet or upholstery – please call us at 250-474-7777
We’ve dedicated our business to consumer education and service. We’ll be pleased to help you in every way.
Victoria Carpet Care is happy to provide our Carpet, Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning Services to all of Greater Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Sidney, Esquimalt and Oak Bay.
That's right... Sidney to Victoria!
Our cleaning services include: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, RV and Auto Interiors, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning